This walk should take about 30 minutes.
- School Street to
- Main Street to
- Newman Street
- Around Navy Drive
- Back to School Street
Things to keep in mind:
- The Main Street-Newman Street intersection is often busy. Always use the crosswalk.
- You will need to cross Newman Street a few times to stay on the sidewalk.
- Navy Drive lacks sidewalks. Maintain an awareness of traffic and obey all traffic laws.
- If you have health concerns, ask your doctor if adding a thirty-minute walk into your daily routine is a good idea.
- Remember, Maine law requires that when a sidewalk is not available, pedestrians must walk facing approaching traffic on the left side of the road.
- Public parking is available off School Street.