This walk should take about 30 minutes.
- Water Street to
- Franklin Street to
- Pine Street to
- Washington Street
- Back to Water Street
Things to keep in mind:
- Lots of vehicles enter and exit businesses from busy High Street. Be very careful when crossing their paths.
- Parts of this route lack sidewalks and crosswalks. Pay attention to traffic and obey all traffic laws.
- Some areas have narrow road widths, obstructed views, and broken pavement. Watch your step!
- If you have health concerns, ask your doctor if adding a thirty-minute walk into your daily routine is a good idea.
- Remember, Maine law requires that when a sidewalk is not available, pedestrians must walk facing approaching traffic on the left side of the road.
- Public parking is available at the marina off Water Street.