This walk should take about 30 minutes to complete.
- Wood Street to
- Sterling Street to
- State Street to
- Shore Road to
- Pond Avenue to
- Forrest Avenue to
- Shore Road
- Back to Wood Street
Things to keep in mind:
- Parts of this route lack sidewalks and crosswalks. Pay attention to traffic and obey all traffic laws.
- Some areas have narrow road widths, obstructed views, and broken pavement. Watch your step!
- If you have health concerns, ask your doctor if adding a thirty minute walk into your daily routine is a good idea.
- Remember, Maine law requires that when a sidewalk is not available, pedestrians must walk facing approaching traffic on the left side of the road.
- Public parking is available at the park off Wood Street.