This walk should take about 30 minutes.
- Main Street to
- Court Street to
- Green Street to
- Sea Street to
- Perkins Street to
- Tarratine Street to
- Battle Avenue back to
- Main Street
Things to keep in mind:
- Tarratine Street is a hill, be prepared for a workout!
- Parts of this route lack sidewalks and crosswalks. Pay attention to traffic and obey all traffic laws.
- Some areas have narrow sidewalks and broken pavement. Watch your step!
- If you have health concerns, ask your doctor if adding a thirty minute walk into your daily routine is a good idea.
- Remember, Maine Law requires that when a sidewalk is not available, pedestrians must walk facing approaching traffic on the left side of the road.
- On-street parking is permitted on Main Street.