This walk should take about 30 minutes.
- Court Street to
- Spring Street to
- Water Street to
- Sea Street to
- Pleasant Street and
- Back to Court Street
Things to keep in mind:
- Parts of this route lack sidewalks and crosswalks. Pay attention to traffic and obey all traffic laws.
- Some areas have narrow sidewalks and broken pavement. Watch your step!
- If you have health concerns, ask your doctor if adding a thirty minute walk into your daily routine is a good idea.
- Remember, Maine Law requires that when a sidewalk is not available, pedestrians must walk facing approaching traffic on the left side of the road.
- On-street is permitted on Court Street.