This walk should take about 30 minutes.
- Main Street to
- Central Street to
- Franklin Street to
- Spofford Avenue to
- Thomas Street to
- Bagley Avenue to
- N. Franklin Street back to
- Main Street
Things to keep in mind:
- Parts of this route lack sidewalks and crosswalks. Maintain an awareness of traffic and obey all traffic laws.
- Pavement is cracked and broken in some areas. Wear sturdy footwear and be prepared!
- If you have health concerns, ask your doctor if adding a thirty minute walk into your daily routine is a good idea.
- Remember, Maine law requires that when a sidewalk is not available, pedestrians must walk facing approaching traffic on the left side of the road.
- Public parking is available on Main Street.